Saturday, October 31, 2009

Somebody's Watching Me!: Songs for Halloween

Yes, it is once again that time of the year, and so I must present to you my ultimate Halloween playlist. The playlist features thirteen classic spooky songs, including everything from Boris Pickett's timeless holiday favorite "Monster Mash" to Bauhaus's sprawling minimalist gothic rock track "Bela Lugosi's Dead".

I also advise you to check out Playlist.com's Halloween playlist, featured on their home page. It features quite a few of the songs in my playlist, plus a few more excellent additions (including the Twilight Zone theme and Rocky Horror's "Time Warp", not to mention "Thriller"). That playlist has 23 perfect Halloween songs -- please check it out.

So without further adu, my October 31st playlist, which includes artists like The Who, Roky Erickson, Creedence Clearwater Revival, and The Cramps:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments: